Saturday, April 19, 2008

Fav. food and the places-At Imphal

Imphal:

1.One of most and all time fav. is "manitombi's " Sinju (a type of Manipuri veggies.salad mixed with till, roasted besan, salt and sometimes with Nagari) and aloo saag (boiled potato's cooked with very little masala's)....whenever I go home I make sure I have sinju and aloo saag everyday from Manitombi's stall.

2. The second in list is Sinjamei suppermarket ke "Pakora thongba"...the first time I had pakora thongba was when my elder sister got it....da amit gave it to her I think.

3.Now who doesn't like Nikhil's (Awang BOC) yummy...steamed Momo...I prefer the chicken one.
4.Nagamapal's Kaylee chana- The real nagamapal kaylee chana is the best of all the other chana vendors who've come. They have added a lot many things ... like paknam,nung hawai aphutpat and singju also I think...the good combination with daru.


No comments:

About my blog

Search This Blog