Friday, April 11, 2008

Ghar ka khana

I think m becoming a good cook...living alone and my love for cooking has helped in this..I sure can cook different kinds of  dishes Manipuri..bengali...punjabi and I cook some dish really very well...Chicken biryani is one of the item I cook very well ...hawal mangal Oti (A manipuri dish n my fav) is another...Chicken marinated with ginger garlic paste and fried with tomato's  (My elder sis really loves)...and I can cook yummy Chilly chicken and fried rice...but then simple items can also taste real yummy like whatever mumma cooks...whether it's eromba, kangsoi or even a simple thing like dal...m really happy mumma is with me these days and hopes she stay for some more time for me to gain some more weight...hehehe

No comments:

About my blog

Search This Blog