Friday, August 22, 2008

How abt some biryani........


Chicken Biryani...I've always loved it...esp the chicken Biryani at Lucky's, Bandra, Mumbai....to me chicken briyani is another thing of beauty...like chicken tandoori I feel its another human's best invention....I learned making biryani from Nita Mehta's cookbook....I've tried few ways of cooking a biryani and from all my experiments I feel Nita Mehta's one is the best and easiest....at home everyone loves the biryani I cook... I cooked at che-tra's flat in delhi and at my cousin che-Noucha's place back home...the biryani was yummy and well...I got some good compliments....the most imp. thing about chicken biryani is masala's we use and the correct proportion of all ingredients....but the secret I guess for making anything yummy is the care and attention one pay during cooking
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

About my blog

Search This Blog