Monday, September 15, 2008

Chicken soup for my soul

I once tried making chicken soup when I was in delhi.....the result....TOTAL DIASTER...I added so many things that it turned into some kind of weird "kangsoi" ....that was then..many years back and now I guess I've turned quite a pro. when it comes to cooking..... I made chicken soup this time and the recipe was simple...I boiled some chicken...the left over from making chicken boneless, the recipe..super simple:
-2-3 chicken pieces, Two cups of water and add lil salt and red Chile flacks to it.
-Two whistles in the pressure cooker.
-Once done let the chicken stock cool.
- Added thinly chopped french beans, raddish (gajar) and shredded chicken....when it comes to a boil....add paste of corn flour and at the end..salt to taste and black pepper powder...yummy...the soup is ready...I enjoyed this meal alot...when I am not hungry and still want to make my food interesting.....next time I'll add some mushroom also...m sure it'll taste awesome...

No comments:

About my blog

Search This Blog