Monday, November 3, 2008

A visit to Tripura’s biggest and the only rubber wood factory




The TFDPC factory at Anandanagar for rubber wood is the biggest in Tripura, I had visited the factory earlier…..one of the biggest wooden furniture factory I’ve seen. The other wooden furniture factory I’ve seen is the Quetzel factory at Sarjapur, Bangalore that was also huge and very well managed the best part abt that factory…..its totally dust free…for a wooden furniture factory to be dust free…waoooo its really amazing. I had seen the whole operation at Quetzel how wood gets shaped, how edges are done in ply wood,the fine finish, the drying chamber, spray booth and the show room…I was mighty impressed with the Quetzel factory and even with TFDPC factory….currently the factory is doing only trial run…..I hope the factory gets into full production mode soon and produce the best quality rubber wood furniture in the country….


No comments:

About my blog

Search This Blog