Thursday, December 11, 2008

Mehanga pada methi..




When I was in Delhi last month I saw these big hoardings...written "mahengi pade congress" it was the election campaign of the opposition party, meaning electing congress the previous term has cost the public alot...that line was quit catchy whoever coined it...coming to my methi story...I like methi, its a good substitute to "hawai maton" and my fren "A" taught me this really good methi leaves and mattar kangsoi dish... which is yummy and truly heathly....I had learned this another methi leaves, garlic,groundnut and green chillies maharastrain dish...one maharashtrian dish I could never forget...its a dry subzi and one of the most yummiest dish I've ever had in life....I liked it so much that I sat with one village women in her kitchen )when I was in Tuljapur) and learned it...that was one dish I had very often when methi was not a luxury....here in Agartala its a luxury...I bought methi leaves worth 40 bucks to make this dish and viola....I still can make the yummiest methi-groundnut subzi...I was damnn happy with myself and yeah my memory for remembering the method...sabash..

No comments:

About my blog

Search This Blog