Thursday, January 1, 2009

Giving way in the new year-2009

Lemme start the year with giving way to wild animal crossing....m sure alot of us have seen sign post saying "Give way to pedestrian" but sign post like this one m sure very few of us've seen...I've been seeing this sign post for more then one and half years...and I think its really cool...its the sign post near Sipahijala Sanctuary...unfortunately except for some monkeys I've not seen any animal crossing road in the past one and half years of my passing through the area...Sipahijala Wildlife Sanctuary is Tripura mei world famous..any dignitaries coming from outside the state is taken there... god only knws why...I mean its a nice place but nothing great...I took mum there when she was here "last year" (for some reason I am really thrilled to write 2008 as last year)...we went to the zoo there which was stinking like crazy....the only fascinating wild animal I saw was the "Royal Bengal Tiger"....winter at Sipahijali is supposed to be good.... many species of migratory bird migrate at the sanctuary, so for bird watchers I am sure it must be heaven...the forest dept. has good accommodation facility and some nice jungle lodges...maybe I shd visit and try out the accommodation there...just for kicks

No comments:

About my blog

Search This Blog