Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Nariyal ladoo-A Success Story

I knw koi connection nahi hai...btw a nariyal ka ladoo and a success story, few years back thats how most hindi movie titles were like...Daag-The fire, pple can go really bonkers. Talking abt my story this weekend I tried making nariyal ladoo's and yeah this time it’s a success story, last time I tried making nariyal ladoo it was a TOTAL DIASTER after spending the whole day grating coconut the result was not nariyal ka ladoo but some really bad Nariyal kheer lookalike….somebody wrote a comment on my blog (I really wonder who read my blogs nor I’ve any intention of publicizing it)that I shd use desiccated coconut powder, instead of freshly grated coconut …….I tried the recipe and bingooooo the ladoo’s were yummy & turned out as good as the Agarwal Sweets one I normally buy from Delhi…man I was so damn impressed with myself…sala nariyal ka ladoo bana diya bahut sahi…addition of another recipe, in list of things I can make very well……dao are you reading?????????????

No comments:

About my blog

Search This Blog