Monday, April 27, 2009

Parantha oh yeah I can make Parantha

Despite all my love for cooking, experimenting for new dishes in my modest kitchen, I never tried making parantha first of all coz m not a very roti person, I prefer having rice then roti so it never occured to me that I shd attempt making parantha or plain roti. On my last monthly grocery shopping, I bought a packet of Aashirwad Atta aise he, maine socha thoda rice kaam khati hun and roti banana sikhti hun so finally last weekend I attempted making puri, roti and yeah Parantha that too my fav. aloo ka parantha and my heaven....it turned out quite good, the puri's were super soft and roti's yummy, I was so damn impressed with myself that last weekend I had puri, parantha & roti. I used to get bored thinking of kneeling the dough but now I've become very good, abhi muli and gobi parantha banane ka plan hai....m super excited thinking abt it.
I still prefer rice over roti but plan chapatti is a better option compared to rice, I realized its less messy in terms of making the subzi coz with rice I tend to make abt 3 dishes and with roti I can have just dal, roti and some achar. Y'day I had those parantha with ooti and trust me the combination is lethal.

No comments:

About my blog

Search This Blog