Friday, September 18, 2009

Travel plans

For the past 4 years I have been travelling like crazy. I travel almost every month and sometimes I travel to 3 different cities and very recently 6 countries in a months. I love to travel and never get tired travelling...I am travelling again next week and this time its a purely personal trip I going to Kolkata, Mumbai, Pune, Baroda and Ahmedabad, most of my frens think I am crazy travelling so much but what to do I feel m lossing out on something.....whenever I get an chance to travel I never back out...even if its a trip to Dhalai dist. or the most interior place in North Tripura my running shoes are always ready and packed...I return from one trip and plan another...that's me and I love this part of me.

1 comment:

rummie said...

hey just love reading ur posts....wish i cud travel like u....great job..keep it gng ...

About my blog

Search This Blog