Friday, January 14, 2011

Khao aur Khilao

Two weeks back my Facebook account was "temporarily suspended". I don't want to go into detail of why it was suspended but it was annoying, I could not access my account for 2 weeks and after trying...read writing several mails to FB team I gave up the hope of getting my account back....so I created a new account and decided to upload pics under three categories only 1) Manipur 2) Travel  & 3) Food, unlike my old FB id where I have uploaded a lot of pics over a period of 2 yrs....since food is a passion for me the first pics I uploaded were under the Food category....but the day I uploaded the food pics in the new id, I got a mail from Facebook Team saying my account has been unblocked....was I happy....yup I was really happy to get my account back. Uploading the food pics. in my new id inspired me to upload the same in my old id...so under the food category I uploaded the pics.

Pictures I had taken of almost everything  I have cooked till date, the album is titled "Khao aur Khilao- Food Pics" with a tag line "From my kitchen to Facebook". Mins within uploading the pics. alot of my frens commented, they food the pics. very tempting/mouthwatering and some of them wanted the recipes.

Well cooking is something I have always enjoyed and one of the reason I started this blog was to write about  my cooking...experimenting...innovations in food and about the need I felt to document my cooking, the comments in FB has inspired me to experiment more...cook some more yummy dishes and keep taking amazing food pics to upload in my blog and FB.

No comments:

About my blog

Search This Blog