Tuesday, February 1, 2011

5 Yummiest pictures from Bangkok

During my last trip to Thailand, I had some really good food....food which were different from what I have had earlier....food which made me happy even after overeating. The pic above is what I had for breakfast boiled veggies with scrambled eggs and croissant @ Hotel Rembrant, Bangkok.
This was dinner at Chiang Mai night market...the Thai Green curry..baked fish and the noodles were really yummy.
After a day tour of Chiang Mai we had lunch at this really nice place called "The Riverside Restaurant" and ordered this sweet dish...Banana Cooked in Coconut Milk.
Ahhhh....this was super yummmm, Noodles with Bamboo Shoot and loads of veggies at Chatuchak Market.
California Rolls sushi at Bangkok International Airport

No comments:

About my blog

Search This Blog