Monday, February 28, 2011

Sunday brunch....French Toast


I had my first french toast when one evening out of the blue dad made it when I was a kid, my dad is not a good cook but he loves to eat n loves to try different cuisine....some of his attempts (which horribly failed....sorry dad) were Shambhar...Dahi Vada and few more. The Indian version of French toast is the bread pakora...which is definitely  not in my list of fav. food items, I've my own version of french toast...which is not only yummy but also perfect for sunday brunch.

Ingredients:
  • 2-3 Slice of bread (White bread)
  • 2 Eggs
  • 2 Potatos
  • 5-6 green chilles
  • 2 spring onion.
  • Qtr Cup peas.
  • Salt to taste.
  • Oil for frying
Method:
  • Boil the potatos and once done prepare mashed potato and add  finely chopped green chillies, spring onion, peas (make sure you cut the peas into small pieces) & salt.
  • Add two eggs in the mashed potato and mix it well.
  • Cut the bread into 2 piece & coat it well with the mashed potato & eggs mix.
  • Deep fry it in oil.
  • Serve hot with a cup of coffee.
Serves: 3
Preparation Time: 20 mins.

2 comments:

Kitsch Sh said...

My dinner sucked and looking at this-making my mouth water so much.. I m soooo hungry now :'(

travel food and living said...

Come to Agartala n you'll be feed all yummy things I've cooked n uploaded pics. in my blog...btw the french toast were really good...you can expect a yummy breakfast/lunch on 23rd May :)))

About my blog

Search This Blog