Friday, February 24, 2012

A new country to travel...Luxembourg

 I am travelling to Luxembourg this weekend with my friends...yeah...yeah another new country. My depreciating bank balance makes me realize that every month since November, I've travelled to a new country which is not so good for my pockets but for the traveller in me, it's the ultimate thing to happen...I always end up travelling no matter what I do or where I live. January was Spain and Portugal and this month it's Luxembourg, and if you were thinking whether it's in Germany then I must tell you that no...its not in Germany, but it's another country in Europe, a really tiny country between located Belgium, France and Germany and the world's  only remaining  Grand Duchy. I think, I should update about all my travel in the blog....which I've not done since December but I should update next week once m back. 

As I like to travel prepared and knowing a bit more about the place before I leave, I checked lonely planet website to see places to visit in Luxembourg and this place looks interesting from the pictures and the other information available online. I am sure it will a fun trip and more updates will follow. 

No comments:

About my blog

Search This Blog