Friday, October 24, 2008

Hungry kya......




The first pic. from top is Aloo saag and its my all time fav. manipuri snacks, I like it more than singju or bora....sorry singju!!! but Manitombi's ( The Singju-bora yonbi in my neighbourhood back home) aloo saag is something I can do anything for. The 2nd pic. is of singju...before mixing it....its the ultimate salad anyone can have...among manipuri's it's the most popular snacks/salad, when I was a kid I used to buy aloo saag and hide it from mom and have it with my sisters...fearing mumma will scold. Funny even after so many years, I still have that feeling that mumma will scold for eating junk and food from outside whenever I buy  singju, bora or Keli Chana and mind you the Keli Chana from our locality is really famous in Manipur. My friends always ask me to buy it, if I am visiting them whenever I go home for work or holiday. Hahaha how much I used to fear mumma...looking at these pics I feel hungry...very very hungry....

2 comments:

Unknown said...

tin se khanghoude takhiba chahi ama faare chakhidaba hhhmmmmhaoniye chak ehe.......

travel food and living said...

Hi Richa,
Thanx for stopping by my blog. Mathang yum chatlaga yammna chatharo.

:)

About my blog

Search This Blog