Friday, April 24, 2009

Nagamapal Keithal Revisited




















I love to cook and equally love to shop for veggies so this time when I was home last week I went to the Nagamapal vegetable keithal (Market) with mom one morning. We bought fresh local veggies for to take it back to Agartala, veggies like maroi nakuppi, thambou, maroi napakpi, yendem and alot of other veggies. I took this opportunity to capture some good pics. for my blog and in general. The best part about this market is, its operated only by women both from valley and the hill, the infrastructure is not good but at 7 in the morning its lively and full of people. I wish I could contribute in development of the market, development in terms of making the shed's better and providing basic facilities to the women, if not now then maybe latter for sure I wish to contribute at the level best.

No comments:

About my blog

Search This Blog