Monday, March 29, 2010

Stir Fried Veggies




My trip to Delhi is always full of food...shopping and some more food. This time it was more of food and less of shopping...but we did go to Sarojini market (how can I avoid a trip to Sarojini...its the ultimate shopper’s paradise).This time I was invited to my fren “A’s” aunt house and made some really good mixed veg. subzi and we went to my fav. restaurant in Delhi "Nanking" at Vasant Kunj, the food was awesome and as usual I ended up eating much more then I could have ate in a whole week.....we had this stir fried beans and that gave me some great idea abt making stir fried veggies at home, so I bought loads of green veggies which are normally not available in Agartala, like Brocolli, spring onions, button mushroom, corn and few other things like cheddar cheese, oyster sauce and yeah...chicken pickles. I made this really yummy stir fried veggies and gawd it was heaven….I was using oyster sauce for the first time…though I am not cooking often these days….all thanks to the March end blues...which has kept me so busy and also in this heat and humid weather, my kitchen becomes a room oven.

The stir fried veggies was simple to cook…it was 15 mins effort, healthy and really yummy. If only the ingredients were available here..I could have made this often.

No comments:

About my blog

Search This Blog