Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Visual Treat- Bhutan (Druk)

Memorial Chorten- Thimphu

Changangkha Lhakhang- One of the oldest temple in Thimphu
Town Square- I guess the most happening place in Thimphu
 Thimphu Valley view from Sangaygang Cross country track.
 Taktshang Monastry - Paro..I really wanted to climb till the monastry which is located at a height of 10240 ft formally build as a Monastry in 1692 but I realized I was physically not fit to climb...after climing for 15-20 mins I started feeling dizzy and breathless...and decided not to climb up...but this has motivated me to go back again and next time I sure will climb till the top.
 Random shoot on the way to Taktshang
 Modern yet traditional Bhutanese house-I fell in love with the houses from the moment I saw it.

No comments:

About my blog

Search This Blog