Sunday, December 5, 2010

Dilli ke sardi

It's 18 degree celsius in Delhi and I am sure not enjoying it. I like coming to Delhi for all the food, frens and shopping but not in winter....its been 7 years since I left this city and have come many times since then but I always avoid travelling to delhi in winter...it gets super cold and with the thick fog or rather smog it get's too much to take ...air travel becomes a pain with delayed flights. I remember my hostel days in delhi when  sitting for hrs in the hostel lawn on sundays was one of few things we really enjoyed....the hostel evening tea tasted a lil better n bunking the 1st morning class was guilt free.

Saardi in Dilli is sure not pleasant but its also the time when you can wear/flaunt the best winter cloths :)...   


No comments:

About my blog

Search This Blog