Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Hagued....

Three days of living in The Hague and I must say me and my fren "CD" and "SS" are trying our level best to make it as homely as possible...the first day CD and me had "Ready to eat' packed Rajma Chawal...which was not bad but good either and I felt really bad thinking what the hell am I eating...Day 2 we had Rice, dal and scrambled eggs which made me a lil happy and Day 3 we had fish and chips for lunch and for dinner we had  my fav. mixed vegetable and Rajma curry with rice. The best part about all our kitchens is its equipped with all the item we need for cooking esp. the electronic items, pots,pans, plates etc etc. 

Food and travel wise its sure going to be one of the best years of our lives....Rome tops the list in "Must Visit Places" but a trip to IKEA store@ Delft  is what I am really lookin fwd to nxt week. Happy staying in The Hague to me .... enjoy and keep the blog alive n make it as informative as possible. 

No comments:

About my blog

Search This Blog