Sunday, November 20, 2011

A slice of I amsterdam


My impending desire of visiting and taking pics @ the famous Museumplein, Amsterdam was fulfilled yesterday. I visited Amsterdam  after two years, the last time I was here me and my best fren 'AN' walked  the length and breadth of this very, very lively city, mainly because we were on a shoe string budget but this time me and my frens SS & CT took tram and visited Van Gogh Museum and few other tourist attractions and made full use of our Museum card (which we got made last month and never used it). To reach Museumplein we took tram no 5 from the Tram stop near the Dam Squire and go off @  Hobbemastraat station, this station is very close to the Van Gogh Museum, Rijksmuseum and the Vondol Park.

Visiting Van Gogh Museum was truly a unique experience, some of the paintings were too beautiful. We spend almost 2 hrs there but I do plan to visit it again....next time on a bright sunny day.

If you are visiting Amsterdam do not miss visiting these places.

No comments:

About my blog

Search This Blog