Thursday, July 24, 2008

Foie gras

In my quest to learn some new way of cooking and some new easy to cook and good to taste recipe's I came across this really "amazing" is the word I think...dish..its called Foie Gras (pronounced /fwaːˈgraː/ in English; French for "fat liver")....thanx to the Anthony Bourdain show..the holiday special show...I like chicken liver and that's the only liver I've tasted....when I was in Ahmedabad...this colleague of mine used to cook this really simple chicken liver with tomato sauce and potato's...that was one dish I still love...and then I saw the Foei gras...easy to cook and m sure great to taste...duck liver dish...I checked wikipedia and read up on foei gras...thoda sa controversial item hai because of the way the livers are fattened by force feeding...but then every non-veg dish is debatable....but like all non-vegetarians who cares...abt the controversies...we all enjoy the good food and the yummy liver...

No comments:

About my blog

Search This Blog