Monday, July 21, 2008

Some new food

Thanks to the tv tuner card....I am finally getting to watch alot of my fav. shows esp. Anthony Bourdain show, Planet food and other programmes, I was watching this special programme on southern Spanish food (Planet Food)and saw the generous use of olive oil, olive orchard and few interesting food items like this thing called "Paella" which is like the Indian Biryani(something I cook quite well), the Spanish omelet and another dish vegetable stew like thing, the look of all the food was so beautiful that I couldn't stop admiring and geting "J". The spanish food is amazing....I personally would love to learn how to cook spanish food and feel more happier abt learning a new style of cooking....some bit of google searching in required matsss...

No comments:

About my blog

Search This Blog