Thursday, August 7, 2008

Living alone and loving it

One of the most coolest thing abt living alone is getting to cook/eat watever I want. Whatever I cook I cook depending on my mood...I can have breakfast items at dinner time or vice-versa... I can simply have just soup and some salad for dinner if m in no mood to cook...or have chicken curry for breakfast...koi hai nahi bolne ko...and thats wat I like best abt living alone.
Some of my frens think I'll sure get insane if I continue living alone but unko kaun batayeh ke akele rehne mei jo baat hai woh sayad kahen aur nahi...I don't intend to live alone always once...m hoping next year I'll get to live with my loved ones...cook for them...and make life a lil more sweet with their love and care...till them I continue to enjoy my living alone...cheers

No comments:

About my blog

Search This Blog