Wednesday, November 12, 2008

The day that was in...saada dilli

I love to be in Delhi...to shop...meet my frens and enjoy all my fav. food, Chole Bhature tops my list of fav. food in delhi, followed by the India mei world famous momo's...and of course all the food my very good fren A makes...yummm. I just love to eat these things and I am always cribbing in Agartala that I don't get to eat this and that...lekin jab mei delhi aati hun tab apne saare arman purey kar leti hun...the only thing which has changed abt Delhi food is the price and the no. of eateries which has come up in the past 5/6 yrs...otherwise all my fav. food tastes the same and I love that part abt the food here...I went to CP and Dilli Haat today...two places I love to visit for good food and shopping...over all I had a good time...met a school fren after 9 yrs and he was still the same...to my surprise...acc. to him I've changed beyond recognition....hahaha...I met my ex- colleague and good fren N at Dilli Haat...we did had a good time talking abt the Ahmedabad days... the day in saada dilli was sure good...despite all the running around I had to do today...

No comments:

About my blog

Search This Blog