Saturday, November 29, 2008

Recipe-Mixed vegetable

Mixed vegetable my style:
The above pics. looks very yummy hai nah...lekin jitna yummy dikhta hai usse bhi jyada yummy hai yeh...sachi...my boss feels I am the Manipuri version of Kylie Kwong...I think she was just trying to be good to me....but I was mighty happy with the comments...meh and Kylie Kwong waooo...mera sapna pura hogaya...hehehe jokes apart this mixed vegetable is tried, tested, liked by all my frens/family and now my boss...so here's the recipe:

Ingredients:
-One medium size Phul gobi (kobi lei in Meiteilon)
-2 Gajjar
-200 gms peas.
-2 medium size potato.
-2 tomato's.
- 100 gm French beans.
-4-5 green chillies
-Coriander leaves.
-3-4 Spring onion.
-one small size garlic.
-1 medium size onion
-1/2 tbsp Turmeric.
-Red chillies powder for color.
-Salt to taste
Method:
-Chop all the veggies and remember to make big pieces of Phul Gobi.
-Take a non stick pan, add 1& 1/2 tbsp refined oil.
-Add the chopped garlic and fry till it turns light brown.
-Add the chopped onion and fry for 3-4 mins.
-Add the slit and chopped green chillies.
-Add the potato cubes and stir it well. Cover the pan and cook on medium flame for 8-10 mins.
-Add the peas,gajar,chopped tomato & french beans, stir it well and cover the pan.
-Add the cauliflower after 5 mins.
-After cooking for 10-15 mins add turmeric and chillie powder.
-Cook till the potato is done.
-Add salt and garnish with chopped coriander leaves.
Serve hot with chapati/rice.

No comments:

About my blog

Search This Blog