Saturday, November 29, 2008

Chef ?????ban sakti thi...ya hun abhi bhi

My love for cooking is not very old compared to my undying love for having good food...I discovered I love to cook and cook well when I was in college...5 yrs of hostel life taught me quite many tricks and ways to make food taste better...like how to make a simple do minute maggi taste like...waooooo....how to make real yummy fried rice out of the hostel rice...fish curry from the fried fish served once a week. I discovered my talent best when I was in charge of food committee at "Mosiac" our annual Northeast festival at TISS....during my post-grads ....yaar khana bahut sahi banaya tha, my fren "A" who is a hardcore cook and me took full control of DH kitchen and what yummy dishes we cooked...kobi singju....nga toina thongba...hei (fruit) thongba, mairen champhut etc etc aur bahut kuch banaya tha abhi yaad nahi hai.
Kabhi kabhi lagta hai mujhe chef banna chahyeh tha...well I had the option of becoming a chef...after +2 I got through the hotel managment school ....but delhi and MH seemed more hype & cooler during that time...not that I regret joining MH ...I loved every moment of it....wat fun we had...chef toh mei abhi bhi ban sakti hun.....lekin ghar mei...lol

No comments:

About my blog

Search This Blog