Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Spanish omelet- My style

I've very limited knowledge abt spanish cushine...whatever I knw is wat I've learned from TV...my fav travel & living channel...I saw this programme on spanish cushine and was really facinated with the spanish omelet...it has loads of potatos and onion and looks yummm...m sure it must be more yummy that it looks...in my attempts to be a better cook I tried my own recipe a new version of spanish omlet using both potato' and onions but I used mashed potato's (aloo chokha)...
-Break 2 eggs and add abt 3 tbsp of mashed potato, chopped onion, green chilles and salt to taste.
-Mix the ingredients well and fry...m sure you will love to have it everyday for breakfast, lunch, brunch or dinner...trust me its very yummy...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Heat the oil in the pan, fry the potatoes & onions for about 15 minutes until tender but not brown. Drain the potatoes & onions cool a little so they don't cook the eggs Beat the eggs and add put the whole mix back in the pan with the oil - heat to high, and then lower the heat to from high to low. Shake the pan to keep it from sticking When the mixture starts to set (and brown) flip it to brown the other side (or finish it in the oven) flipping is best with the help of a plate. I like mine just a little underdone in the middle.
-----------------
Brucewilliams
viral marketing

About my blog

Search This Blog