Wednesday, May 27, 2009

2nd home in delhi

Travelling to Delhi would have been boring if it was an alien place to me but since I've lived there earlier and most of my frens are there I do not mind going to Delhi despite the heat, dust and everything else. Living is a small town has made my mind limited in terms of distance I travel between my house and office, house and market and places to need to visit but when I come to Delhi and if I stay with my sis then I travel for 2 hrs then I reach office, I travel for 1 hr to meet my fren at Def. col and if I have to meet another fren at Mayur Vihar then my whole evening is spent reahing her place and I meet her for 1 hr and again rest if the time I spent in getting back. I realize its a horrible way of living and after staying in Agartala for more then 2 yrs I ever more dislike the distances I cover and time I waste to do basic things like meeting a fren for lunch or dinner. In delhi the only place I like to stay in JNU mainly coz its close to office and also close to most places I want to visit , whether it Vasant Vihar, Sarojini Nagar or even Def. col, JNU is once place I really feel at home. My very good fren"A" stays at Ganga hostel which despite all the water problems is super convenient and 10 mins by auto from my head office .I like the Ganga Dhaba, it reminds me of DU days and the campus is so lively even after mid-night that one will not know abt time and at this point I remember one quote what stduents of JNU say "JNU jeene nahi dega and ganga dhaba marne nahi dega" and looking at the JNU campus I think its true.

No comments:

About my blog

Search This Blog