Saturday, May 2, 2009

Beautiful things in summer

Khagel-leihao
Gulmohor Tree

April and May is no doubt one of the hottest month and temp. soared to 39 degree with humidity level as high as 85% but then on my various trips to all the clusters our project is promoting I get to see some lovely sites like these pics. above I don't know the names of most of the flower trees but the site is worth capturing in my camera, the first pic. is of "Khagel-leihao" as its called in Meitei lon, 2nd is Gulmohor and 3rd m not too sure of the name. The way to katlamara was full of these lovely flower tree's and I stopped for few moments to enjoy the beauty, their were alot of other flower trees in the many tea garden's but sadly I didn't had the time for photography..... but I hope the tree's are still in full bloom when I come back from Delhi.

No comments:

About my blog

Search This Blog