Friday, May 15, 2009

Delhi again


I haven't been to a Shopping Mall since Jan this year, the last one was Shoppers Stop in Chennai. In delhi I have never been to any shopping mall, m really surprised with myself but all my jarurat ka saman is either from old markets like Kamla Nagar, Sarojini Nagar, South Ex, CP, GK and Lajpat. Shopping Malls are there in delhi but I never felt the need to visit any of those new shopping malls which have come up in the recent past. This time since I was in Delhi for abt a week and had absouletly no time to visit any of the markets I went to one of the biggest Mall in Gurgaon "Ambience Mall", I was told its one km in length. It had all the brands and my all time fav. Westside, I spent my whole day there and shopped alot, Indian retail sector has changed so much, from small shops to huge Malls.



Talking abt Delhi, the airport looks like some foreign location, less then a month old the new terminal is wonderfully done, I thought Bangalore airport was wow but Delhi airport is even better. The services and way its been done I was impressed and the best part the coffee and snacks is very much affordable not like Bangalore airport where even a dosa cost 150 bucks. Frying out and in Delhi will sure change with the new terminal and more terminal coming up in the Delhi Airport.

No comments:

About my blog

Search This Blog