Wednesday, December 9, 2009

The best ever breakfast


The other day I had this really yummy chicken dish I decided to make it myself so I bought chicken from the not-so-clean Lakechoumuni Market and cleaned it for over 30 mins, I am not too with the way the meat is sold there but I bought 500 gms anyways. The recipe is super duper simple:
1. Cut chicken into small pieces.
2.Grind abt 20 green chillies.
3.2 thinly/finely sliced onion.
4.1 large garlic cut into small pieces.
Marinate the chicken with lil. salt and lil haldi and keep it for abt 30 mins.
In a non stick frypan, add abt 1 tbsp of oil (I used Olive oil) and fry the garlic, when it turns golden brown add the finely chopped onion and the green chillies. Fry for about 10 mins in low flame. Add the chicken and mix all the items together. Cook on low flame till chicken is done and have it wiit rumali roti. I had this for breakfast on sunday and felt so good abt making something new yet so yummy.

No comments:

About my blog

Search This Blog