Thursday, December 31, 2009

End of the most wonderful year

Today is the last day of this year 2009, looking back this was the most fulfilling year of my life a year which was full of adventure and excitement for me or I can also say that 2009 was THE YEAR of my life. I travelled like Anthony Bourdein, spent like a queen, tried some of the best food, worked liked never before and learned a great deal about myself. Travelling to Europe was one of the most exciting thing for me, I planned the whole trip overnight and I am really happy with myself that I did everything in my own, starting from the google/wiki searcing of the cities I wanted to visit to shopping, food and almost everything else.....the result...I enjoyed every moment of my trip to Europe but I did ended up spending like I had never done before. This was a year well spent and I hope the new year, 2010 brings as much adventure and excitement as 2009.

No comments:

About my blog

Search This Blog