Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Recipe- Chicken and Mushroom curry

Ingredients:
4-6 Medium size chicken piece.
200 Gms Mushroom
3-4 Spring onion
Onion Paste (3 medium size onion)
Garlic Paste (2 spoon)
Tomato Puree(Half Cup)
Green Chillies (4 tbsp)
Turmeric
Beshan (Gramflour 3 tbsp)
Mustard Oil
Salt to Taste

Method:
- Marinate the chicken with turmeric powder,salt, garlic paste and mustard oil, keep it for 30 mins.
-Fry the chicken in 2 tbsp of oil and cook in low flame for about 30 mins. (Remember to cover the pan) once done keep it aside.
- On a non stick fry pan fry the chopped spring onion, garlic paste, chillies till the onion turns light brown.
-Add the sliced mushroom, tomato puree and cook for 10 mins in low flame and add the fried chicken.
-In another pan, roast the beshan till it turns light brown. Add two cups of water in the roasted bashen and add it in the chicken.
- Cook for another 15 mins and garnish with coriander leaves.

I created this dish last week and it turned out super yummy. I was really bored of eating fish and cooking chicken the same way I know. I tried this new recipe as my fren "A" had sent mushroom and spring onion from Delhi...for me its not necessity but the need to eat something different inspires me to invent and create new dishes.

No comments:

About my blog

Search This Blog