Tuesday, June 15, 2010

On diet and diet food

I don't remember the last time I bought myself an "S" size t-shirt...for the past 5 years or since the time I started looking like winner of "Miss I am FAT Contest" I have been buying "L" or "XL" size cloths for myself. My mother gets a heart attack everytime I go home and demand to have all the good food...Ooti Thongba, Nga thongba, Chicken, Soibum Iromba, Singju, bora, Keli channa and the list goes on..its my mother who loses her cool and she thinks half of her gray hair is because of me... which of course is not true(mumma I knw you are not reading this so I can write watever I want lol).

About 4 yrs back I gained alot of weight and that gave my mom and everyone I knew a shock...so I decided to lose some weight and after serious dieting n some bit of exercise I lost 9 kgs in 2 months....but that was 4 yrs back and I am again back to being a potential candidate for "Miss I am FAT contest". I enjoy cooking and eating so much that whenever I see good food I just forget that I am fat and the worst is I don't even feel guilty of eating...oops over eating.

Now after enjoying all kinds of food at famous and not so famous places in the country I have decided to stop over eating and go on diet for two months. I realized "not eating" requires alot of disciple and dedication, to avoid the temptation and to say "NO" to food needs alot of guts...atleast for me. I feel funny writing about "NOT EATING" on my food and travel blog but I also know that if I do not control now, I will have to regret later. I am trying my best to eat healthy these days and I hope I will lose some weight with "THE KIND OF FOOD" m having. Its painful to avoid all the good food but lemme try once more and lose 9 kgs.

No comments:

About my blog

Search This Blog