Thursday, July 22, 2010

Sougri- Eromba

Okay I know it sounds weird Eromba adusu sougri ge...howgadaba maande da but trust me if u ever try sougri eromba you will love it. Sougri is bit sour and wen I was younger I really used to hate sougri kangsoi but now I love it...Sougri Kangsoi, Morok metpa and Rice....yummmmm. The way to prepare Sougri eromba it is lil different compared to other Eromba preparation's, I use a lil more ngari and it taste best wen you add atleast 2 fried fish , the main ingredients are:

- Sougri.
-Aloo
- Red Chilles
- Ngari ( a lil extra)
- Fried fish (must)

Method:
- Wash all the ingredients and pressure cook the Aloo and red chillies.
- In a separate container, steel tiffin box preferably put the sougri and lil water.
- Put the tiffin box inside the pressure cook and  cook it only till one whistle
- Steam the Ngari and fried fish. Prepare a paste with ngari, fried fish ,salt & boiled red chillies.
- Squeeze excess water from the boiled sougri to drain the sourness
 -Mix the paste of ngari with boiled aloo and add the sougri.
-Garnish with spring onion....yummmy.

No comments:

About my blog

Search This Blog