Friday, July 30, 2010

Why not on Tripura?

The other day I was wondering that since the time I started  blogging I've written about all the places I've travelled, all kinds of food and have uploaded pics. from every where but what is funny is, Why have I not written much on Tripura, this is where I've been living for the past 3 yrs, this is one place I know so well...aisa koi district nahi hai jahan mei nahi gayee North, South, West and Dhalai...I've been to Dammcherra, Kachanpur, Ganganagar which are like the back of the beyond of beyond. Tripura has many options and I could have written so much on Tripura but after analysing my blog I realized maine kuch kash likha nahi hai Tripura ke baare mei..jabke mujhe likhna chhayeh tha...but koi nahi..abhi bhi time hai and I have decided to start my travel n food series on Tripura.

I hope I can do my bit and make Tripura known to whoever reading my blog a lit bit more. 

No comments:

About my blog

Search This Blog