Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Road Trip- Leimaram

One of the best thing about staying n working in Tripura is I can travel home even for weekends...I remember going home for a day. The 40 mins flight to Imphal from Agartala is the shortest flight route I take, pata he nahi chalta ke kab flight mei baithe aur kab pahunch gayee. I plan n try goin home once almost every 2-3 months and I always look fwd to my home trip, thats the time when I can relax and not worry about work...aaj woh cluster mei kya hua...kal dusre cluster mei meeting hai...oh..I have to attend the meeting at secretriat

My trip this time was short but it was good, we travelled to Leimaram as I really wanted to see Manipur mei world famous "Leimaram Waterfall" but my dad's poor car betrayed us as it had rained the previous night, the poor old Maruti 800 couldn't climb,  I've seen only the pics of the waterfall but next time I'll ensure that we go in a bigger car. I've gone to Leimaram many times and  remember the horrible road condition from the main road till the village which is about 2 Kms, this time I was very surprised as the roads have improved and driving was not a pain anymore. The trip was like a family picnic trip and I enjoyed my road trip tp Leimaram.



No comments:

About my blog

Search This Blog