Saturday, December 10, 2011

Is it real???? A Tulip story

Tulips on my table
Yesterday I finally bought Tulips from the flower shop next to Albert Heijn XL and  also bought a beautiful vase....as cooking is my first priority I think its more practical to buy veggies than flower, it's not that I've not been buying flowers but I've been buying only the potted plants and not the trimmed flowers but yesterday I just decided to buy flowers over "veggies"....and come on m in the Netherlands how can I not buy Tulips...maybe this is the only place in Europe where I can get 9 Tulips for 2 Euro or even cheaper sometimes (3 bunch for 5 Euro). It looks beautiful on my table and I think it really  brightens my room. 

Later in the evening my fren CD had come over for dinner and her first reaction after seeing the tulips were "Oh....it's beautiful but is it real????" and I said "You don't trust me with flowers right??? The reason why CD said that  m sure is because of the very real looking fake orchid I've in my room which  I got from Bangkok and have kept it in a pot to make it look even more real....it might sound funny but its looks more real than the real ones they sell here. And again this afternoon my fren KR came and she said the same thing "is it real??". We all had a good laugh over my tulips...

No comments:

About my blog

Search This Blog