Monday, March 19, 2012

Sevinyan for dessert

Some real Sevinyan for dessert
Last week I invited some of my frens for dinner (I realized that inviting people & going for potluck dinner is my fav.social activity now :) hehehe). The menu was not very elaborate but it was yummm Prawn curry with coconut milk, Chilly Chicken, Aloo-Gobi-mattar ke subzi, Rice and Sevinya. I bought the real sevinyan like the one we get in India from a Pakistani shop near the open market, the 200 gm packet costed me just  75 cents and I think it was worth every cent. I tried making Sevinyan from the Euroshop vermicelli packet...which turned into a total disaster, two week back when me CT & SS had invited our frens for dinner, the food was really good that day but the dessert was a grand failure.  

But this time...all thanx to using the real sevinya it was really good. The best part about the dinner was of course the dessert and I plan to make  it again some other day for another grand dinner.

No comments:

About my blog

Search This Blog