Monday, March 19, 2012

The best cheesecake in town @ Cheesecake Company

Lemon Cheesecake and Double Chocolate dip cheesecake......yummmmm
Last week I happen to visit this really awesome cheesecake shop with my food and partner in crime (for cooking and eating) fren 'CD'. It's called the 'Cheesecake Company', located very close to where we live, a small yet lovely shop near the centrum.  I had a tough time deciding which one to order but finally decided to have the Lemon cheesecake, my fren CD had double dip cheesecake and both the cheesecake were really yum. For the record let me put it that I've never had such yummy cheesecake ever  before and the best part is it's not expensive, it costs about Euro 4 a slice and the slices are quite huge. If you are visiting The Hague and love cheesecake this is a must visit and must eat place.....oh I am going there tomorrow to have some more cheesecake....happiness plan tomm. 

Address:
CheesecakeCompany
Torenstraat 32-2513 BS
Den Haag
www.cheesecakecompany.nl 

No comments:

About my blog

Search This Blog