Wednesday, March 4, 2009

The week that was in delhi-Series 1


Roasted sweet potatos and momo's two of my all time fav items, I never miss having these two items whenever I am in delhi. I went to sarojini nagar market to do some shopping (some shopping!!!!!!!thats under statement lol) and I ended up eating alot of roasted sweet potato's mixed with masala and loads of chicken momo's. The best thing which has happend in Delhi in the past one or two yrs is momo's become the ultimate street food in delhi, you'll find it everywhere. At Kamala Nagar I saw it in every possible food stalls price ranging from Rs 40 to Rs 70, at Sarojini nagar it was much cheaper Rs 30 for full plate and it has abt 12 momo's and despite my great appetite I couldn't finish it.Sarojini Nagar market is good not only for shopping but now for food as well.

No comments:

About my blog

Search This Blog