Monday, March 9, 2009

The week that was in Delhi-Series II




During my visit to Delhi we also visited the 27th Indian Handicraft and Gift Fare at Noida, I was visiting IHGF for the 1st time and it was an eye opener. What was more intresting about the fare was it was meant only was buyers from abroad, the products and the way the products in each of the stalls were displayed were just too eye catching and I understand where we stand now. Exports does generate alot of revenue but it involves alot of hardwork, networking, knowledge and confidence, I learned India and China are one of the major sourcing countries in the world that was sure a good piece of information. Most products and companies with stall at IHGF sure knows how to packedge their productsand sell, some of the stall were displayed so well and the collection!!!! too good. I liked one stall which had put bags, I just fell in love with their collection. The prints were very eye catching and quality...too good. From silver jewellery to scarves, home furnishing, furnitures, home deco, women accessories the collection on diplay was amazingly beautiful. It was sure a nice experience and an eye opener to visit the fare.

No comments:

About my blog

Search This Blog