Friday, March 13, 2009

The week that was in Delhi-Series lll (Back to school)



Back to School in Delhi........ not my school silly my sister's school in Delhi, one of the oldest Missionary schools in Delhi, started in 1908 ....gawd its older then any of the educational institutes I studied. " Queen Mary's School" located in Tis Hazari, very close to the ISBT. Last time I was in Delhi I couldn't meet her as I had to return from the gate (thanks to che for not submitting the application). This time I went personally at 7 in the morning to drop the application and thank gawd I got the permission to meet my sis. The school is nice, not very crowded with students in each class, clean, very old building and yeah the red bricks like DU colleges and my previous college.
Going to any school makes me happy, I remember my school days and miss every moment of it. The huge football and all games ground, the horrible school canteen, the not so great class rooms, assembly ground and my frens, I guess my school was one of the best place to study in Manipur. I haven't been to my school since many years...sala time he nahi milta jab bhi ghar jaati hun, ish baar ghar gaye toh jaruur jaoungi.....amen to that

No comments:

About my blog

Search This Blog