Saturday, June 27, 2009

Food bonding

I find it not so easy to communicate with every people I meet, sometimes I gel very well even with a stranger and many times I do not even say hi to people I have known for ages. But many times its happens that I bond well with another person because we like the same stuff and here I am talking only abt food....I am really passionate abt food...good food and equally passionate abt travelling and visiting places I've never been to. Y'day I was travelling with one of the consultant designer and the whole trip, all we talking abt was FOOD and only GOOD FOOD...we talking abt cooking different ways of Bhape Ilish(My real all time fav), I shared my way of cooking and she shared hers...the Cheese potato chips of Budhani's at Pune....Shrewbury biscuits of Kayanis'...various types of dosa's from all over the country, I told her of all the dosa's I had till now and my fav. are the one in Bangalore and Mysore....she told me some real simple recipes, I particularly like the chicken soup one with a whole chciken and loads of veggies....we talking abt Biryani's and the bengali style biryani with boiled egg and potato's...ahh I had such a wonderful trip to the centers and all the way back...talking abt so much food.....we ended the conversation with Bhape ilish and chingri lunch at Sankar's...yummmmyyyy

No comments:

About my blog

Search This Blog