Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Italian Khana @ Diva

My trip to Delhi this time was as usual about me going almost every places in search of good food. I had the best veg momo's from a really small corner shop @ Vasant Goan to the best of Italian khana at the upmarket GK 2. I have read and seen alot of tv shows on Italian khana and abt the restaurant Diva, famous for its Italian Food. I wanted to visit and try italian food since long and this happened last Sunday, I have almost no knowledge of Italian food except for Pizzas and spaghetti (macaroni's) and I went to Diva with a lot of expectations...I ordered a Spaghetti alla Chitarra con peperoni e salsicie (NV) Hand made "guitar string" pasta with a robust sauce of spicy sausages, peas and fennel, not knowing what Guitar String pasta in real life is nothing else but the very normal noodle...was I disappointed well not too much but yeah...I kind of cursed myself for not ordering something else. The food was not that great but ambiance was good and location of course is superb.
I will definitely visit Diva again to try some other interesting food and maybe try Anatra arrosto al miele con arancia -Honey-roasted duck with baby potatoes and aromatic herbs .

No comments:

About my blog

Search This Blog