Friday, November 20, 2009

Momo's and happiness

Their was a time when having momo was = happiness, that was during my student days. The nearest and the best momo's were available only at Momo's Point, Kamala Nagar (I still love the momo's) and it was abt twice a month that I used to treat myself with momo's...well that was 10 years back and now momo's are available everywhere...every galli and almost all fastfood joints in Delhi sell momo's from Ramu, Shamu to Mainland China, Ramu and Shamu calls it Momo but Mainland China and other fancy restaurant calls it "Dimsum" but giving it a fancy name doesnt change the taste. Momo has sure changed from the exclusive and only avialable @ xyz, now its available everywhere and Ramu, Shamu se lekar sab koi momo ka business jamma diya hai...and with the new development.changes Am I happy....of yeah I am super happy....last time I was in Delhi had some really good momo's at Sarojini Nagar and this time at this really small food joint at Vasant Kunj, for 20 bucks a plate...its a loot.Mumbai and Ahmedabad were two cities where I was momo starved, thankfully in Agartala I can atleast have momo's whenever I want but its far from where I live and its expensive. I love to eat momo's and even bought the momo making container though I have never attempted making momo's but if ramu and shamu can make business from selling momo's from a galli then I should make momo's for my own happiness.

No comments:

About my blog

Search This Blog