Monday, June 7, 2010

On Pav Bhaji, Wada Pav n Mirchi Bhajji




Wada Pav the Indian Answer to Burger is one of the best street food most Maharastrians love to eat and for that matter anyone in Maharastra will swear on Wada Pav, Pav Bhaji and Mirchi Bhajji. I happen to enjoy all three on the same day at Joshi Wada Center in Pune, its pocket friendly and very filling. I couldn't resist having another Wada Pav and ended up eating two full Wada Pav with loads of mirchi. I am sure no one in this world can beat the Indian Street Food and I have enjoyed street food in most metros in India.

2 comments:

Karma Choden said...

I love Pav Bhaji myself! Esp, at Juhu Beach...the whole process of making it is fascinating. I love watching it, but u know how ppl jostle around the bhaji stands!

travel food and living said...

@Karma I think Pav Bhaji taste best only in Maharastra and esp. Mumbai :)

About my blog

Search This Blog