Monday, June 7, 2010

Sun n Sand
























Goa happens to be "THE PLACE" in India to visit. I always wanted to go to Goa esp. after watching "Dil Chahta Hai", DCH really glorified Goa as " THE MOST HAPPENING PLACE" in India and a place to chill, enjoy and all fun things. DCH was released when I was in college and even with all my desire to go to Goa it never happened. Even when I was in Mumbai for two years it never happened but finally this time I went to Goa and fulfilled my old wish...this was not the best of time to visit Goa but who cares, it was an all expenses paid trip and I stayed at "Taj Exotica", the best thing about Taj Exotica was its private beach, I normally do not like to visit very crowded beaches and the Taj Exotica beach was almost empty, it was much better than the Leela Kovalam beach and we had option of adventure sports.

The first day itself I tried Para sailing and it was awesome, I had to pay 1000 bucks for that but it was worth every single rupee. I didn't tried the water scooter...I was too scared to drive as I do not knw swimming, I guess I shd learn swimming if I have to come to Goa next time. I really enjoyed my stay at Goa despite the hectic whole day business review meeting we had time to enjoy and I rediscovered my cycling skills. After a long time I got to wear shorts...outside my room, I bought myself this this really nice and super expensive shorts from Lifestyle-Pune to wear and Goa and I was more than happy that I bought it.

After visiting Goa I must admit..Goa rocks and its a must visit again.

No comments:

About my blog

Search This Blog