Saturday, October 15, 2011

Saturday brunch...Eggs with Mushroom

Scrambled Egg with Mushroom
I love eggs....boiled, fried, omelets,sunny side up, cheese omelets, half boiled, egg curry ....basically eggs cooked in all forms and one of my all time fav. dish with egg is with mushroom. This is one of those items I've been making it since I was in Delhi and have always loved it. The last time I made it one of my floor mate from Colombia liked it alot...this morning after reading few articles on Sociology n after tryin my best to understand Social Relations of production...I was hungry...really hungry so decided to make one of my fav. egg dish "Eggs with Mushroom" for brunch. The ingredients and recipe is below:
Ingredients:
  • 3/4 Eggs.
  • 1 Onion
  • 100 gm Button Mushroom
  • 4-5 Garlic clove.
  • 4-5 Green Chilles.
  • Salt to taste.
  • Olive Oil
Method:
  • Finely chop the onion, Green chilies and Garlic. 
  • Thinly slice the Mushrooms.
  • Heat a non stick fry pan and add 3 tbsp of olive oil, add the chopped garlic and saute for 2-3 mins.
  • Add the chopped onion and green chilies fry for 5 mins in low flame, now add the mushroom and cook  for another 5 mins. Mix the ingredients well and add the eggs. 
  • Stir it well so that it doesn't stick on the pan and add salt. 
  • Garnish with chopped coriander leaves. (optional)
  • Serve hot with Garlic Bread.
Cooking Time :15 mins
Serves: 2

No comments:

About my blog

Search This Blog